Reblog and see if you get a color (formal version)
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUSHIA: I wish I could befriend you off the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: You create a burning passion, feeling if you will, in my heart.
- GRAY: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- PINK: It would be most kind should you choose to follow me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are m-my tumblr ...crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE! I REQUEST YOU BE SEXUALLY INTIMATE WITH ME!
- WHITE: I ASK YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE!
- GREEN: I find you most attractive..
- BLACK: I would quite enjoy spending time with you..just the two of us..
- BROWN: I dislike you.
Soren Kierkegaard (via alecshao)
Yes. Particularly when you don’t like who you’re being instead of you. I may have to post a reward for the safe return of my sense of humour and tolerance of others. Avoiding enclosed spaces with lots and lots of noisy, over-excited people might help as well.
(This is not aimed at any IRL people I have on Tumblr. Especially not you, Little Miss Gorgeous D. Paranoid. I <3 you.)
You probably all know by now that Steven Moffat, Amanda Abbington, and Caitlin Blackwood have had to deal with some less-than-pleasant messages (that’s putting it mildly) on Twitter lately.
Well, I thought it would be nice if we got together as a fandom to do something nice for them. This isn’t about your personal opinion of Steven Moffat and his writing - love him or hate him, it doesn’t matter. This is about showing these people that we, as a fandom, are above bullying and sending death threats.
So please sign this card for them - help show that fandom can be nice! The card will be sent to them this Sunday, Sep. 16th. :)